Monday, July 13, 2009

The Lady is a Scamp

Ok so this is not my puppy, but I did get to play with her for a whole afternoon! Lady is a red cattle dog x ridgeback and has sharp little teeth. She used to live at my friend's house but has now moved to Mt Nebo to take in the country air.

After mostly hanging out with cats for so long I forgot how wonderfully trusting and accepting dogs are. All you have to do is sit and Lady will jump in your lap. It took about five hours of playing for us to tire her out but she finally passed out in the kitchen to the smell of dinner cooking.

More photos at my flickr

5 comments:

  1. THe pup is cute but so is your patchwork blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wild isn't it? An op-shop find, flannelette too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie puppy! I find myself getting so clucky around puppies that I just want to steal them and take them home all the time. Sometimes I visit the Fairfield RSPCA just to get a fix of puppy goodness! Wish I could have one but my dear old staffy would be terribly upset if I brought one home. I should say 'mature age' staffy just in case she's reading over my shoulder right now. She's a very sensitive thing. And of course very clever to be able to read ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's very cute. You guys make a great couple.

    ReplyDelete