Saturday, July 4, 2009

Tonight, we drink to craft


Here's to falling asleep as soon as your head hits the pillow. Yesterday was filled with sweet, sweet craft at the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market. Scampsville made something close to a killing and enjoyed the company of many craftactular ladiez and their peeps. I went swapsies with Kitty Boo Boo for these sailoresque hair clips, she's got the skillz yo. Other highlights were seeing my friend Kristy's new little munchkin called Oliver (another Oli!), catching up with Rachel from Knitwish, finding a birthday present for my sis: handcrafted silver earrings from Epheriell Designs, getting the new Mixtape mag, and chatting with my neighbour; the lovely Nicole from Hot Toffee. Rave's fashion editor took some Scampsville stall picks so I might be in the press this week, Informer section.
Only 23 days left in Brissie, eeps! Making the most of it tonight with the dishy Bedroom Philosopher at the Troubadour. The man knows how to wear a vintage tie. Espresso martinis all round!

4 comments:

  1. Falling asleep at four right through till 11 today! Loving it! But I did get up for a midnight porrige snack.

    Did I mention ever that I bought a pair of drop beetle earrings from (your?) lovely man at craft and stitches? I will love them to bits.

    Glad you made a killing.

    Oh, Justin went to school with my sis. Enjoy his reparto
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great day. Your stall looked great! And I LOVE the brooch I bought from you - wore it yesterday and felt very special :) Looking forward to seeing Tess' article too. Just have to try and track down a copy of Rave (not so easy out here in the burbs!!!)
    XX Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a fun day! I bought myself a cute 'oh sweet danger' notebook from your adorable stall. I think it may have been your lovely mum who served me. You were no doubt off shopping at the time. Hope you enjoyed the Bedroom Philosopher :)

    Cheers Tracy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ho and a bottle of Rum, looks great Oli-o!
    I love your stuff and might be looking to empty your shop shortly!
    Yay ... thanks for the blurby blurb!

    ReplyDelete